Sixton Stelvio Outdry Safety Boot
- Fully waterproof boot through the use of HDry® technology.
- New outsole design with better self-cleaning reliefs. Sole includes a Step Rest and is resistant to oil and hydrocarbons.
- PU/Rubber sole with scuff cap, resistant to heat contact up to 300⁰ C.
- Dynamic Control Technology – a rigid insert at the heel protects the ankle from sharp objects, controls ankle movement and improves the foot’s resting position on the ground.
- Stabil Active – a rigid support on the base of the shoe provides greater stability and support for the arch of your foot, therefore improving foot posture.
- Anti Debris – closed construction prevents irritating objects and dirt from entering the shoe and seeping into your socks.
- WED(wire electricity discharge) – a conductive strip integrated into the shoe ensuring that regardless of the insoles used, the shoe maintains its anti-static properties.
- Heavy Engineering
- Wind Energy